Security for educational institutions
In these changing times, your organization is more at risk than ever.
In the 2017–18 school year, 80% of public schools recorded that one or more incidents of violence, theft, or other crimes had taken place, amounting to 1.4 million incidents (National Center for Education Statistics). Avoid making poor security investments by understanding your security risks and how to prioritize them. Invest in security controls that address your organization’s critical threats and vulnerabilities.
Take the first step to protect your organization with a Risk Assessment.
A Risk Assessment is the identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to determine if, how, and to what extent an organization’s mission may be impacted. A formal Risk Assessment will help you properly identify and prioritize your security risks, providing you, students, and faculty a safe environment so that you can gain peace of mind.
- Analyze internal and external threats, including which assets are your most critical targets.
- After identifying the risks to your assets, we quantify and prioritize from most critical to least.
- We create a plan to countermeasures to mitigate those risks in an efficient and cost-effective way.
Learn more about what’s covered during your Risk Assessment:
Ready to get your custom security management solution?
1. Book a free security review
2. We perform a comprehensive assessment
3. Implement the plan